CS 197 Integrative Project
- September 12: Proposal draft; submit through
Refer to the following topic assignments
See me for any topic changes.
The proposal draft should be around 3-4 pages with the following parts:
Use this milestone as an opportunity to explore the topic
in more detail and find out whether your proposed work is
significant and feasible. Drafts will be reviewed once
you have submitted; the topics will be finalized by end of September.
- Background and Motivation (1 page)
- Statement of the Problem/Scope (1 page)
- Review of Related Work (1-2 pages)
- August 8: 2-3 topic ideas
1 page each idea, describe motivation and expected features in
the system you will build.
Submit through moodle
and submit a hardcopy to the department or in my Monday class.
(work in groups of 2).
Research Interests of DISCS Faculty