CS 171/271 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
2nd Semester, 2009-2010
John Paul Vergara, PhD
- Final Exam for ALL students (seniors, nonseniors, and grad students)
is on Wed, February 24, 6-8pm, in class.
Coverage of the exam is comprehensive:
Informed and uninformed search, adversarial search, propositional
and first order logic, and material covered by Mr. Coronel.
Seniors with schedule conflicts, please see your instructor ASAP.
- FOL Exercise
- Happy New Year! Announcements:
Quiz on Informed Search on Jan 6 (beginning of class),
Midterm Exam on Jan 27.
- December 9:
- Demo of uninformed search, with repeated state detection:
- Demo of informed search algorithms/heuristics:
- Review: framing problems as search problems:
A demonstration of Depth-First Search using recursion
that solves the Pegs problem:
a sample input file .
carried out on BFS and UCS and its
- There will be a quiz on Dec 2, 2009 (beginning of class),
about uninformed search strategies.
- There is no more need to attend the afternoon talk on Dec 2, 2009.
- November 25:
Seatwork to be carried out today.
- Welcome to this website! Visit this link regularly for
course material, announcements and updates
Assignments and Projects