FA 175 Introduction to Mobile Applications Development
2nd Semester, 2012-2013
John Paul Vergara
DISCS Policies on Academic Integrity and Lab Use
- Important dates:
- Jan 10: Midterm exam
- Jan 15: First Project due
- Jan 17: Proposal due
- Dec 12: Instructions
for the ProductInventoryApp project.
- Dec 11: Lecture for today posted below.
Stay tuned for instructions for the ProductInventoryApp project.
- Lab 1 preview: Once you get access to a Mac where
you are able to have Xcode installed,
try out the exercise demonstrated in class.
Visit this link for instructions.
This will be carried out and will be due in class,
once the computers have been set up there.
The exercise is an abbreviated version of
found in the iOS Developer Library.
- Welcome to this website! Visit this link regularly for
course material, announcements and updates
- Lab 1 due November 8
- Lab 2 due November 13
- Lab 3/HW (CoffeeCatalog version 1 + screenshot) - in moodle site
- Lab 4 (CoffeeCatalog version 2) - in moodle site
- Lab 5 due December 6 in class:
Complete the CarObjects application as discussed
in the slideset for today.
You may refer to the following
as a guide.
- Lab 6 to be completed before Dec 18 class: