CS 171 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
2nd Semester, 2005-2006
John Paul Vergara, PhD
- Final Exam coverage: First-Order Resolution and Naive-Bayes Classifiers.
from the Final Exam: Carrascoso, La Chica, and Lim.
The exam is optional.
You may consult me for your current standings.
- Project 2 hints:
- lisp code that elimates
- I suggest the following stages:
remove equivalent, remove implies, move nots, generate clauses
- Project 2 (Lisp) deadline extended
to Friday, March 3.
Here are sample calls
and expected output
- Lisp exercises
- Midterm exam on Feb 17: 3:30-5pm.
Here are sample exams:
midterm last year
finals last year .
- Input files are now available:
sample input file 1 ,
sample input file 2 ,
- Another clarification for project 1:
goal state is reached if middle and right rooms are clean
AND vacuum cleaner is empty.
- The Specs have been updated
to include a clarification:
Moves that do not change state are considered invalid--
this will reduce effective branching factor.
- Specs (Draft) for project 1, due Dec 21.
Keep posted for updates and sample files.
- Nov 25: For today, work on the following
exercise in searching.
Be prepared for a quiz on the subject matter.
If I arrive early from my meeting, we will have the quiz at 4pm.
If not, we will have the quiz next Wednesday.
- Welcome to this website! Visit this link regularly for
course material, announcements and updates